EXPLANATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This Clarification Text has been prepared by Geniousoft (“Company”) for the purpose of enlightening the Company regarding the processing of personal data by the Company within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Kvkk”) and the relevant legislation. You can find detailed information on the processing of your personal data within the scope of this Clarification Text from the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy at the address [www.geniousoft.com].
1. DATA RESPONSIBLE AND DATA PROCESSOR: It is Geniousoft who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system. It is the Personal Data Owner who processes personal data on his behalf based on the authority given by the data controller and the Person whose data is processed according to this text. ...............
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED AND TRANSFERRED: Your personal data will be processed and transferred between us, Execution of administrative and administrative works within the legal entity due to your work done within our company, which is based on the Commercial Business, Ensuring workplace safety, determining cost and price policies, Establishment of Financial Order and Accounting Transactions, Tables Collection and Accrual Formation, as well as your personal data held by our company, if requested by the Tax Office, Courthouse and Police institutions periodically or non-periodically, or by the relevant institutions, for the information required to be reported by law.
3. LEGAL REASON: Your personal data is collected in accordance with the conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, within the framework of the Turkish Commercial Code, Tax Laws and Tax Procedure Law and the relevant legislation related to these laws.
4. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION MANAGEMENT: Your personal data will be collected both in paper, text and visual form and in accordance with our computer and electronic data storage systems, according to the records and documents to be declared and submitted. In addition, our company's Data Processing and Destruction policy for this and other issues is stated above. will be accessible from the website.
5. RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA OWNER RELATED PERSON AND APPLICATION: As a personal data owner, you are deemed to be a relevant person in accordance with the law and relevant legislation, and as a data subject, you will be able to exercise the rights specified in the article before the Data Controller in accordance with Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. (KVKK) ;
ARTICLE 11- (1) Everyone, by applying to the data controller;
a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7,
f) Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
The person concerned may notify the above-mentioned requests regarding the implementation of the law on the protection of Personal Data in writing to the data controller in person or through a notary public. The data controller concludes this request free of charge within 30 days from the date it is received. The fee in the tariff to be determined by the Data Protection Board may be charged (However, if the application is due to the fault of the data controller, the fee is returned to the relevant person). The data controller accepts the request or rejects it by explaining its reason and notifies the relevant person in writing or electronically. In case the request in the application is accepted, the data controller fulfills its requirements. (KVKK Article 13) . In cases where the application is rejected, the answer given is insufficient or the application is not answered in due time; The person concerned may file a complaint with the Board within thirty days from the date of learning the answer of the data controller and in any case within sixty days from the date of application. Pursuant to the above-mentioned article 13, no application can be made before the remedy is exhausted. The right to compensation according to the general provisions of those whose personal rights are violated is reserved (KVKK Art. 14). In the event that the existence of a violation is understood as a result of the examination made upon the complaint or ex officio, the Board decides that the illegalities it detects will be eliminated by the data controller and notifies the relevant parties. This decision is executed without delay and within thirty days at the latest (KVKK.15).
This clarification text will be considered as having read and accepted this agreement as long as the Data Owner, who is the relevant person, uses the site.